12-month limited warranty
Please visit www.theojoy.com/support for service instructions and warranty policy.
Follow us on Facebook to receive latest information and instantly contact our support team.
Important safety precautions you need to tell your children
|The OJOY Smart Watch Phone is designed to be operated in temperatures between 32 and 95°F (0 and 35°C). Use outside of the recommended temperature range could cause damage to the watch.|
|Do not rely on the Smart Watch Phone for emergency communications. The wireless networks that are necessary to make emergency calls or send messages are not available in all areas, and emergency numbers might not connect you to emergency services in all areas.|
|OJOY Smart Watch Phone is designed for children age 4 and older. The Watch Phone contains small parts that are choking hazards to children, please caution your children not to bite and swallow such parts.|
|Keep the watch away from medical devices, including pacemakers and hearing aids, because they might malfunction and cause serious harm or death to you or others.|
|Do not use the watch in the presence of gas fumes because it might present a risk of fire or explosion.|
|Do not throw the watch in a fire because this might cause an explosion
resulting in serious injury, death, or property loss.
|Turn off the watch on aircrafts.|
Teach your child to use the watch safely
- Do not use the watch while charging
- Do not charge the watch if it is still wet
- Do not use the watch in the classroom unless it is emergency
- Do not use the watch for a long period of time, it is recommended that to limit the screen time to be less than 5 minutes.Do not place heavy objects on the watch
- Do not attempt to cover or push objects into openings on the watch unless instructed to do so in the Quick Start Guide. This action might cause a short circuit, a fire, or an electric shock.
- Do not use sharp objects on the screen.
- Do not use excessive force on the screen.
- Do not sink the watch in the wash machine.
- The screen of the watch is made of glass. The glass could crack or chip if the watch is dropped or force is applied to the glass. If cracked or chipped, do not touch the glass until the screen has been repaired.
Notes on Water Proof Properties
WARNING! Do not use the product in the following environments
- Do not immerse the product in any liquid chemicals (soap, etc.) other than water.
- Do not immerse the product in salt water, such as sea water.
- Do not immerse the product in hot spring.
- Do not place the product directly on the sand at a beach, etc. Sand or other small particles might get inside the earpiece, microphone or speaker, causing the volume to drop. If sand gets inside the product’s main unit, it might cause overheating or a fault.
- Do not swim wearing this product.
- Do not use the product underwater.
- Do not leave the product in a humid place such as a bathroom or kitchen for an extended period of time.
Specific absorption rate data
THIS WIRELESS DEVICE MODEL MEETS GOVERNMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR EXPOSURE TO RADIO WAVES WHEN USED AS DIRECTED IN THIS SECTION.
The smart watch phone is designed and manufactured not to exceed the emission limits for exposure to radio frequency (RF) energy set by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) of the U.S. Government, and recommended by The Council of the European Union when used as directed in the previous section. These limits are part of comprehensive guidelines and establish permitted levels of RF energy for the general population. The guidelines are based on standards that were developed by independent scientific organizations through periodic and thorough evaluation of scientific studies. The exposure standard for wireless devices employs a unit of measurement known as the Specific Absorption Rate, or SAR. The SAR limit set by the FCC is 1.6W/kg*. The SAR limit recommended by The Council of the European Union is 2.0W/kg**. Tests for SAR are conducted using standard operating positions specified by the FCC with the device transmitting at its highest certified power level in all tested frequency bands. Although the SAR is determined at the highest certified power level, the actual SAR level of the device while operating can be well below the maximum value. This is because the device is designed to operate at multiple power levels so as to use only the power required to reach the network. In general, the closer you are to a wireless base station antenna, the lower the power output.
The highest SAR value for this watch when tested for use at the ear is:
|Model||SAR (W/kg) for 10g|
The highest SAR value for this watch when tested for use at a distance of xx cm from the body is:
|Model||SAR (W/kg) for 10g|
Location Service Caution
Locations are inaccurate when GPS is not set.
There might be occasions that OJOY A1 Smart Watch Phone couldn’t report its approximate location.
If the device is not set in clear sight with GPS satellites, it may not get approximate location.
OJOY Technologies Pte Ltd
For services and support, please write to email@example.com